When you are given the opportunity to sign up to our newsletter or enter a competition, we may ask for some basic personal information. By entering your details in the fields requested, you enable us to send you email newsletters. If you wish to unsubscribe from receiving newsletters from us, please use the unsubscribe link in the email or contact us at email@example.com.
Coupon Terms & Conditions
- The 50p off coupon may be used in part payment towards your next purchase of Border Biscuits (150-175g).
- Only one coupon to be used per purchase. This coupon cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. Please do not attempt to redeem the coupon against the purchase of any other product.
- The last day the coupon will be available for print is 22/03/2017.
- Users will have two attempts to print their coupon.
- Limited coupons available
- The coupon is void if reproduced, altered or expired.
- Coupons cannot be sold, transferred or auctioned.
- Individual coupons are valid for 21 days from time of print.
- Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues printing your coupon and we will arrange for one to be sent to you by post.
Standard Competition Rules
- Entry to any competition may only be made in accordance with the specified instructions for entry published in print or online in conjunction with the competition.
- Employees of Border Biscuits, their agents or their families may not enter any competition. Employees of any non Border Biscuits party involved with the running of a particular competition, their agents or their families may not enter that competition. The promoter’s decision as to the eligibility of non Border Biscuits parties will be final.
- Use of a false name or address will result in disqualification.
- The promoter reserves the right to refuse entries which are incomplete, duplicate or otherwise inappropriate.
- All entries must be made directly by the person entering the competition.
- The promoter’s decision regarding any part of the competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries lost, delayed or corrupted, or due to computer error in transit.
- The prizes are as stated, are not transferable to another individual and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- No purchase is necessary.
- The promoter does not take any responsibility for prizes lost, damaged or stolen in the post.
- Prizes are subject to availability and the prize suppliers’ terms and conditions.
- The promoters reserve the right to amend or alter the terms of competitions and reject entries from entrants not entering into the spirit of the competition.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the competition or accepting any prize.
- The winner(s) agree(s) to the use of their name, photograph and disclosure of county of residence and will co-operate with any other reasonable requests by Border Biscuits relating to any post-winning publicity.
- Unless stated otherwise the winner(s) will be drawn at random from all correct entries received by the closing date stated within the promotional material.
- Competitions may be modified or withdrawn at any time.
- All entries, photographs, and other material submitted as part of a competition entry shall become the property of Border Biscuits and in submitting such material the entrant grants Border Biscuits a licence to reproduce it. Border Biscuits has the right to publish such material in whole or in part or use it in any way without the permission of the entrant or payment for such use but subject always to the provisions of the Data Protection Act 1998.
- Photographs submitted to competitions or any other reader generated content may be posted on our website, Facebook and Twitter pages.
- Names of winners and results of competitions will be available on receipt of a request enclosing a stamped self-addressed envelope and may be published in the relevant publications or on the website as space permits.
- If the winner of a competition is unable to take up a prize for any reason or in the event that time is of the essence and a winner cannot be contacted by Border Biscuits within a reasonable period Border Biscuits reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner, in which case the first winner chosen will not be eligible for any share of the prize whatsoever.
- Failure to comply with any of these rules may result in the disqualification of the entry. Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entry at their absolute discretion.
- By entering the competition, you are accepting these terms and conditions.
- A copy of these Standard Competition Rules may be obtained by sending a stamped self-addressed envelope marked “Standard Rules Request” to Smarts, 87 West Regent Street, Glasgow, G2 2AW.